My wife has recently presented me an Arduino 4WD Car Kit.
The kit is great, produced by keyestudio, and based on l298n motor driver.
It took me a while to assemble and make it work, but I got so much fun in the process.
The kit producer provides an Android app, but it’s quite buggy, so I looked for alternatives.
I found a simple app code by Boldi Zopcsak and tweaked a little bit tot include the MAC address input field which was hard-coded before.
Also the app now tries to connect to Bluetooth device on start.
What I’m especially happy is that I set up the Github Action to build the app on every commit. It also stores the app builds, very handy.
Check out Repo on Github.